In the 2018-2019 academic year, the following events were held:
- As part of the implementation of the program “Ryhani zhangyry” an open lesson was held at the department on the theme “Ryhani zhangyry – the path of the individual younger generation” with the participation of students of 5 and 6 courses.
- The Department created a photo stand with photos and biographies of great people who have made a huge contribution to the history and development of Kazakhstan.
- Together with students, events dedicated to national holidays are held: “Day of the first president of the Republic of Kazakhstan” “Independence Day of Kazakhstan” “Nauryz -2019”.
- Every year the Department holds events dedicated to the Message of the President of Kazakhstan. On September 16, a round table was held on the theme “Message of the Head of state Kasym-Jomart Tokayev to the people of Kazakhstan” dated September 2, 2019. Students, interns, residents and faculty of the department took part.
- Also at the department regularly held introductory talks and seminars on the topic of anti-corruption policy KazNMU named after S. D. Asfendiyarov.
- The teaching staff according to the duty schedule is regularly on duty in the supervised hostel. in the reading room, conversations are held with students to maintain cleanliness and order in the rooms, to prevent the facts of the offense, conversations on the topic of social and psychological adaptation and support of students from the faculty.
- Teachers of the Department together with students and residents of 1 year visited the museum of history of KazNMU named after S. D. Asfendiyarov, watched a documentary about the biography of S. D. Asfendiyarov, about his merits and the most important role in the development and formation of our University.
8. Took part as volunteers at Almaty marathon 2019.
The teaching staff regularly hold talks with students:
- on the importance of constant self-development,
- about the desire to improve their professional skills,
- on ethics and deontology in medicine,
- on the need for knowledge of foreign languages, reading foreign literature,
- on the importance of participation in international Olympiads and conferences to improve the competitiveness of specialists.